The tab lets users control:
- How many
replacement suggestions should be displayed in the Potential
Errors dialog for each potentially misspelled word encountered.
- If MapSpeller™ should
save the map
document before proofing and possibly editing the document
- Some behaviors related to proofing tables:
- Showing tips when proofing tables. When proofing tables,
there are many circumstances that can influence the outcome.
When this option is checked, explanations are given along the
way before the Potential Errors dialog is shown.
- Determining the zoom level around point feature classes used
by the Potential Errors context menu.
- Allowing MapSpeller to pan to the feature when clicked on in
the Potential Errors dialog.
- To reset most controls from the Options dialog to either
maximize interaction, reset to factory settings or maximize