- Even though a misspelled word may be listed several times in the
Potential Errors dialog, the substitution only takes place for the
selected word/row (blue row).
- To replace all the occurrences of a misspelling, use the
which is also accessible from the context menu.
- The suggested corrections will be grayed-out, and the substitution
disabled, if the error is part of a table cell value from a
table/field/cell that wasn't set in edit mode using ArcMap.
- When proofing tables, word substitutions are only committed to
databases when edit sessions are saved by end users, typically using the
ArcMap Editor toolbar.
- If the potential error is present in an active danger dictionary, it
will be displayed in red in the list of replacement suggestions.